Skip to content
- As our inventory can vary week to week, the colourways of our mask in the three sizes can be subject to change.
- Due to the sleek, close fit and nature of the mask, as with all masks, there can be a moisture build up when worn for a long period. We recommend using a tissue or some clean soft fabric ( follow Mask Cleaning guidelines) to wipe away any moisture and give the mask a moment of air before wearing again
- The Clear Fáilte Mask is defined as a Face Covering or Barrier Mask for consumers and is produced as per guidelines supplied by NSAI SWiFT 19 (National Safety Authority of Ireland and the CCPC (Competition and Consumer Protection Commission). This is not personal protective equipment (PPE) or a medical device (MD) under EU law. It is made in Ireland and Europe.
- Warning: Like all masks, this Face Covering or Barrier Mask is not intended to protect the consumer against viral infection. Used in conjunction with relevant public health advice, social distancing and hand hygiene, a Barrier Mask may help prevent the spread of viral infection to others. Materials used in this product do not cause skin irritation. This Barrier Mask has been tested for fit and use and re-usability.
- YOU MUST avoid touching your face and wash your hands properly, regularly, whilst also keeping in mind social distancing guidelines as outlined by the government.
- Although every precaution has been taken when preparing the product and packaging, you must wash the product before use.i